FJ Feeds Game Pellets is a quality feed for your high quality game animals. It is an affordable pellet with which you and your game will be satisfied. Our Game pellets are Lucerne based, with a protein content between 10 - 13% and contain the mineral selenium, amongst others which is a requirement for high fertility.
Eastern Cape Game breeders have very good results with our feed. Even picky game like Sables are happy on it.
1st Grade lucerne, mieliemeal, bran, hominy chop, molasses meal, soya oil cake, limestone, salt and game premix.
Feed to approximately 1.5% - 2% of body mass (enough roughage must be available in veld).
Supply sufficient good quality roughage ad lib.
THIS FARM FEED CONTAINS NPN SOURCES AND REGISTERED STOCK REMEDIES. FEED STRICTLY ACCORDING TO INSTRUCTIONS.
- Vinegar is an effective remedy against NPN poisoning. Mix with equal amounts of water. Dose half a bottle per calf or large sheep or 2 – 4 bottles per head of cattle (1 bottle = 750 ml).
- Protect this farm feed from rain. NPN is soluble in water and animals that drink such a solution could be poisoned.
- Do not feed this feed indiscriminately with other NPN containing farm feeds. Consult an animal scientist.
- During the first week additional roughage must be fed to facilitate adaptation.
- This feed must be fed ad lib. Ensure that the feed troughs are always full. Consult an animal nutritionist.
DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP
Pellets are packed in 40 kg bags.